Friday, June 27, 2008

These Days

These days are good days. Perhaps summer has something to do with it....that I actually am sure of. However, they are good days. Over the last few months I have learned more about myself and what I truly am capable of. And for that, I am truly blessed. I believe that I have learned to see the importance of life in a different way. I have learned that earthly things are temporal and have learned to put emphasis on things in my life that are eternal. I have become closer to my family. I have become closer to my God. I have become closer to Brody. I am learning how to love someone the right way. I am learning to accept people the way they are and learn how those ways can honestly benefit you. I have started doing the things I love again. I am reading. I am decorating. I am taking pictures. I am FINALLY refinishing all the junk furniture I bought to refinish. I have my cats back. And my dog is finally reunited with them. Note: this causes drama for me.....but they are happy. 2008 has really been such a good year. And, its only half over. I cant wait.

0 comments: